* A person transiting through Rwanda for a period not exceeding 72 hours.
* Applicants are required to have a confirmed onward booking from Rwanda to a third country or other acceptable plans to depart Rwanda within 72 hours of arrival.
* Applicants must have correct documentation for entry to that third country.
* Must apply in their own right
* Online; click here to apply online
* Rwandan Embassy or Diplomatic Mission
* Any genuine acceptable travel document valid not less than 6 months
* 30 USD or its equivalent in EURO and GBP
* 72 hours
* Single entry
* Work is prohibited
* Not allowed
* Transit visa may only be extended in exceptional circumstances. In such exceptional circumstances a new transit visa will be issued for up to a further 72 hours
P. O. BOX 6229, KIGALI Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / Fax +250 0252585292
Service Tel: Passport +250 722 159 372 |Laissez Passer +250 722 158 692|Visa & Permit +250 722 172 974/+250 722 177 437 |PRO +250 788 674 848
© Rwanda Directorate General of immigration and Emigration. All rights reserved.