* This pass/permit is issued to a foreigner residing within the border area of a country bordering Rwanda who regularly enters and exits Rwanda to work or do business. This person normally exits Rwanda each working day to return to his/her place of residence
* Allowed for those residing in the country
*At the Immigration and Emigration district office near the bordering area
* Any genuine acceptable travel document valid not less than 6 months.
* Payment of 150.000frw
* Business registration certificate (in case of business people)
* Trading license (Patent)
* Resident permit from the country of resident
* Original police clearance from the country of resident for the previous six months
*Recommendation letter from the local leaders
* Multiple entry
* Valid for two (2) years
* Upon application
P. O. BOX 6229, KIGALI Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / Fax +250 0252585292
Service Tel: Passport +250 722 159 372 |Laissez Passer +250 722 158 692|Visa & Permit +250 722 172 974/+250 722 177 437 |PRO +250 722 180 223
© Rwanda Directorate General of immigration and Emigration. All rights reserved.