* This permit is issued to a foreigner who is working in an international/ regional organization and has a
At the Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration, Rwanda Development Board or any other place that may be determined by the Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration.
* Note verbal
* Recommendation letter from MINAFFET
* Free of charge
* Valid and recognized travel document
* Multiple entry
* A family member of a holder of diplomatic permit may be allowed to work in Rwanda upon approval by the Director General. He/she is bound by existing Rwandan labor laws
* Not allowed
* The validity of this permit depends on accreditation period of the diplomat
* Its validity is determined by the bilateral agreement/existing practice between Rwanda and the country he/she is representing
P. O. BOX 6229, KIGALI Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / Fax +250 0252585292
Service Tel: Passport +250 722 159 372 |Laissez Passer +250 722 158 692|Visa & Permit +250 722 172 974/+250 722 177 437 |PRO +250 722 180 223
© Rwanda Directorate General of immigration and Emigration. All rights reserved.