Travel document issued to a Rwandan, or a foreigner legally residing in Rwanda, allowing him/her to travel to member States of the Economic Community of the Great Lakes Countries and in accordance with the existing agreements signed among such countries; Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo.
1 working Day;
At the headquarters of the Directorate General of Immigration and at all districts immigration and emigration offices where applicant resides.
6 months for Rwandan nationals and 3 months for Foreign expatriate resident in Rwanda.
This travel document is renewable upon application.
10 USD or its equivalent in Rwandan francs;
This travel document is for use within CEPGL member states (Rwanda, Burundi and DRC). ASC/CEPGL holder is not allowed to remain in a one of CEPGL Member States for a period exceeding a month;
• 1 Photo passport with white back ground
• Fill the application form click here
• Photocopy of the Identity Card
• Receipt of 10 USD or its equivalent in Rwandan francs
• Recommendation of the Cell Authority
• 1 Photo passport with white back ground;
• Fill in the application form; click here
• Photocopy of the passport;
• Photocopy of the resident permit of the applicant;
• Receipt 10 USD or its equivalent in Rwandan francs;
• A copy of valid green card or foreigner’s identity Card.
P. O. BOX 6229, KIGALI Tel. +250 78 815 2222 / Fax +250 0252585292
Service Tel: Passport +250 722 159 372 |Laissez Passer +250 722 158 692|Visa & Permit +250 722 172 974/+250 722 177 437 |PRO +250 788 674 848
© Rwanda Directorate General of immigration and Emigration. All rights reserved.