INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS SPECIFIC TO ASC (AUTORISATION SPECIALE DE CIRCULATION)/CEPGL
Travel document issued to a Rwandan, or a foreigner legally residing in Rwanda, allowing him/her to travel to member States of the Economic Community of the Great Lakes Countries and in accordance with the existing agreements signed among such countries; Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo.
THE PROCESSING TIME FOR AN ASC/CEPGL
1 working Day
WHERE APPLICATION MADE
At the headquarters of the Directorate General of Immigration and at all districts immigration and emigration offices where applicant resides.
VALIDITY PERIOD OF A CEPGL
6 months for Rwandan nationals and 3 months for Foreign expatriate resident in Rwanda.
This travel document is renewable upon application.
10 USD or its equivalent in Rwandan francs
This travel document is for use within CEPGL member states (Rwanda, Burundi and DRC). ASC/CEPGL holder is not allowed to remain in a one of CEPGL Member States for a period exceeding a month.
• 1 Photo passport with white back ground
• Fill the application form click here
• Photocopy of the Identity Card
• Receipt of 10 USD or its equivalent in Rwandan francs
• Recommendation of the Cell Authority
• 1 Photo passport with white back ground;
• Fill in the application form; click here
• Photocopy of the passport;
• Photocopy of the resident permit of the applicant;
• Receipt 10 USD or its equivalent in Rwandan francs;
• A copy of valid green card or foreigner’s identity Card.