The service e-passport is issued to Rwandan nationals or non-nationals (delegates of Rwanda) traveling abroad on official mission.
Applications are submitted through IREMBO platform:
* The applicant can approach IREMBO agent, or do it themselves on the IREMBO platform.
* The applicant will then be notified by the Directorate General of Immigration and Emigration (DGIE), through SMS, to come at DGIE offices to give their biometrics (the 10 fingerprints and the digital photo).
* The applicant will then be issued with the e-passport.
* Copy of National ID
* One recently taken colored passport size photo with white background
* A recommendation letter issued by a government institution
* Payement of 15,000RFW